Superb coffee produces stunning profits
Experience the difference to your business when you make the best coffee. Lead the market in your locality!
Ensure you and your staff are getting the best possible value from your machines and the coffee you buy.
Every customer is a return customer when your coffee is great!
Coffee course includes
An Introduction to Espresso Coffee
Course includes a copy of the handbook ’Barista Techniques’ by John Doyle.
Advanced Espresso Training
Espresso Machine and Grinder Maintenance
Making ’scents’ of coffee using Lez Nez du Café aroma scent kits.
Le Nez du Café is a collection of the most typical aromas found in the world’s top coffees. This course will enable you to fully appreciate coffee and describe it.
All espresso coffee courses are based on the text ’Barista Techniques’ by John Doyle, which has been ’noted’ by the National Training Quality Council (NTQC) for meeting the quality criteria for training package support material
Boema has a Barista Training Room that is available both to be hired out for training courses/meetings or as corporate days, school excursions and purpose events.
Room Facilities Include:
- Four Espresso Coffee Machines
- LCD Screen-which may be linked to a computer
- Seating for 12-15 People
- We can also arrange catering
It is now available for:
- Private room hire. Fully Equipped. You can bring your own coffee and supplies. Can be hired by coffee companies, roasters, baristas, barista trainers, hospitality trainers or schools.
- Private coffee/barista courses. A selection of competent Barista Trainers are available or you can bring your own. Corporate functions including “Team Building” with a coffee focus.
Service & Warranty
Fast prompt and friendly service. All orders are dispatched in 24 hours; we have an extensive range for Boema, Conti, Schaerer, Eureka and Gino Rossi. We also carry a range for most Major Espresso Machines.