With only the touch of a finger, the M-line coffee brewer is activated. In the stainless steel boiler, water is quickly heated up to the exact right temperature. Once it starts to pour and is sent through the ground coffee, the magic happens. The smell of fresh filter coffee is released.
MANUAL FILLING / WATER CONNECTION
- The semi-automatic machines are equipped with a manual filling point on the front. This enables you to fill the machines easily.
- The water reservoir can hold 2.7 litres.
- Automatic machines are equipped with a water connection.
UNIQUE JUG DETECTOR
- A jug detector starts and stops the brewing process.
- The leak stop option closes the filter basket, preventing dripping after the jug has been removed.
- The machine gives an audio alert when the coffee is ready.
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
- M-Line equipment is also available with a hot water tap for making tea, hot chocolate, soup and more.
- The M-Line is also available with thermos jugs (MT-line).
- Separate self-regulating hot plates, single or double (M21/M22)
EASY TO USE
- The convenient touch control buttons at the top of the machine ensure ease of operation.
- The number of cups of coffee can be pre-set in our automatic machines by using the touch control buttons.
- Descale indicator
- Pre-wet brew possible
- Standard equipped with 2/4 jugs and 2/4 self-regulating hot plates
Why Choose Animo?
Founded in 1950 in Amersfoort (the Netherlands) the Animo expanded very quickly and soon opened a second production plant in Assen. In 1996 the plant in Assen became the headoffice. In 1991 and 1992 Animo opened own sales offices with warehouse in Belgium, Germany and France.
The unique strength of Animo lies in its versatility, offering self-service or automatic coffee machines, plus the ability to provide a machine for any situation. The Animo range covers all types of coffee and tea machines.
They make premium-quality coffee machines and equipment that are user-friendly, durable and convenient to maintain.
Their machines deliver a wide range of fresh, hot beverages time after time. Everything from freshly ground espresso, cappuccino or latte macchiato to tea, hot chocolate and instant soup.
They been doing business for over 60 years in more than 75 countries worldwide. Because good coffee takes a good machine. And a good machine takes experience, expertise and dedication.
Your Next Steps
Service & Warranty
Fast prompt and friendly service. All orders are dispatched in 24 hours; we have an extensive range for Boema, Conti, Schaerer, Eureka and Gino Rossi. We also carry a range for most Major Espresso Machines.