Multi-boiler technology with an innovative pre-infusion system that holds infusion under pressure.
Designed with the Barista in mind, it features ergonomic designs, lit working areas, cool-touch steam wands and 2 hot water taps and is adjustable in volume and temperatures. The independent brew boilers allow for consistent coffees.
Competition stainless steel baskets with Teflon coated handles make the Monte Carlo a pleasure to work with.
- Parameters of each group can be set independently
- Keypad with large keys and surrounding lights
- 1 x general touch screen display for the main features of the machine
- 2 x hot water taps electrically activated allowing different temperature for tea
- 2 x steam taps activated by levers
- Cool touch steam wands with non stick coating
- Barista lights
- 2 sizes : Tall cup : 140 mm
- Espresso : 80 mm (thanks to a retractable working area
Why Choose Conti?
Conti espresso machines are manufactured in France. Conti was established in 1956. They offer an extensive range of espresso machines, from the traditional to the multi-boiler technology. To guarantee their legendary quality and reliability of the machines, Conti manufactures the majority of their parts. They continue with their research and development to guarantee their position in the market. From a small café to a high-end business, Conti offers a range of products to cater for every business and need.
Your Next Steps
Service & Warranty
Fast prompt and friendly service. All orders are dispatched in 24 hours; we have an extensive range for Boema, Conti, Schaerer, Eureka and Gino Rossi. We also carry a range for most Major Espresso Machines.