The Monte Carlo that is redesigned your way! With all the features and multi-boiler technology that defines the Conti Monte Carlo. Now you can design it your way with individual touches to the machine and make it truly unique. Through a selection of factory approved and fitted options or Australian Made options, you can complement your premises and brand, whilst drawing attention to your Cafe. From transparent panels & powder coated perforated panels which expose the internal workmanship through to a series of accent colours, finishes and hard wood accessories. This Machine is perfect for those looking to make a bold statement.
- Parameters of each group can be set independently
- Keypad with large keys and surrounding lights
- 1 x general touch screen display for the main features of the machine
- 2 x hot water taps electrically activated allowing different temperature for tea
- 2 x steam taps activated by levers
- Cool touch steam wands with non stick coating
- Barista lights
- Variety of Colours and Finishes (such was wood, perspex, powder-coated)
- 2 sizes : Tall cup : 140 mm
- Espresso : 80 mm (thanks to a retractable working area
Why Choose Conti?
Conti espresso machines are manufactured in France. Conti was established in 1956. They offer an extensive range of espresso machines, from the traditional to the multi-boiler technology. To guarantee their legendary quality and reliability of the machines, Conti manufactures the majority of their parts. They continue with their research and development to guarantee their position in the market. From a small café to a high-end business, Conti offers a range of products to cater for every business and need.
Your Next Steps
Service & Warranty
Fast prompt and friendly service. All orders are dispatched in 24 hours; we have an extensive range for Boema, Conti, Schaerer, Eureka and Gino Rossi. We also carry a range for most Major Espresso Machines.